From $139 pp
An exciting journey through the hills of St Ann to Nine Mile village - the birth place and final resting place of the King of Reggae BoB Marley. Spliffs included.
**Add a stop at Martha Brae bamboo rafting or Luminous Lagoon for $25pp.
Excludes entry fees.
Duration 6-7 hrs.
Pick up from Montego Bay, Falmouth or Runaway Bay. 2 ppl min.
From $199 pp
ATV Adventure with Lunch, Swimming, and a Ganja Field Visit Learn about life in the Jamaican countryside with this adventure excursion, which combines ATV adventure with rural exploration. You'll head out to the countryside on an ATV, where you'll stop for swimming, get to see a ganja (marijuana) field, and sample fresh fruit. After you're done, you'll head back to your staging area for a homemade lunch.
Duration 6-7 Hours.
2 ppl min.
From $89 pp
Spend a day with the locals! Soak up the local vibes...
- Pick up and drop off to you cruise ship or hotel
- Chill at the locals beach, blaze and drink rum
- Stop at the dispensary or local weed spot
- Mini weed and animal farm (optional, entry fee applies)
- Craft Market/Shopping hot spots
- Ital food (vegan) or Jerk BBQ
Excludes food costs and entry fees for paid attractions.
4 hours duration (or tailored to suit your timeframes)